Purpose of the position :
System Analyst who can determine customers' keypains and requirements accurately, create good design, control development process, deliver satisfying quality, follow the procedures, target date and budget.
Job Description :
- Determine customers' keypains and requirements
- Work together with sales team to prepare proposals of information systems solution that address these requirements
- Deliver presentation of proposals with demonstrations to clients
- Create Software Functional Design, Flowchart, Basic Design, Software Prototype, Technical Design, Test Scenario, Database scheme which programmers are able to execute coding without any discrepancies. Validate testing result to ensure all requirements are delivered.
- Maintain communication with client, third party (vendors / partners) and related project stakeholders
- Handle daily operations of the project team, establishing priorities, analyzing workflows, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Monitor and control the process and quality of coding (JAVA), ensure all function meet with design and user requirements, satisfying quality, productivity and deadline of the project
Qualifications (M: Mandatory, D: Desired):
- Min Bachelor’s Degree from of computer/information technology (M)
- Minimum GPA 3.0 from reputable university (D)
- Having at least 3 years experience as Analyst Programmer (M)
- Able to conduct business and user requirement analysis effectively (M)
- Excellent in creating system documentation, database, flowchart, business process, application and testing (M)
- Strong analytical skill, good communication, good attitude (M)
- Deeply understand SDLC, Programming and RDBMS Concept (M)
- Strong knowledge and skill in one or more programming language (VB, Dot Net, PHP, Java) (M)
- Strong knowledge and skill in one or more database (SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle) (M)
- Excellent in creating PLSQL (D)
Language (M: Mandatory, D: Desired):
- English: be able to read and write business documents, and communicate in business meeting (M)
- Bahasa: be able to read and write business documents, and communicate in business meeting (M)